New Stonemoor Academy, Inc, follows the teachings of Jesus Christ and believes that He requires all His followers to strive to live their lives in a manner that is consistent with the doctrines of their faith. We believe that all human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including the unborn, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged, and every other stage or condition from conception through natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect, and value all human life, and the directors of New Stonemoor Academy, Inc seek to operate the company in accordance with these principles and strive to make all business decisions according to biblical principles.
New Stonemoor Academy, Inc engages in its own expression through many of the services it provides. In so doing, New Stonemoor Academy, Inc intentionally expresses public messages that promote aspects of its directors’ faith, or at least that do not violate those beliefs. For this reason, New Stonemoor Academy, Inc reserves the right to deny a request for services that would require it to engage in or host expression that violates its directors’ religious beliefs. However, to this end, New Stonemoor Academy, Inc seeks always to fulfill Jesus’ command to love our neighbors as ourselves and to do unto others as we would have done unto us by serving our clients with love and excellence. In keeping with these principles, the directors of New Stonemoor Academy, Inc, agree to:
- Conduct their personal lives and professional affairs in a biblical manner that is above reproach;
- Pursue a level of excellence in all professional and personal matters so that their faith is always honorably reflected and every endeavor to which they are committed is seen to be a benefit to all;
- Honor their family, authority figures, peers, and the community by affirming their value and providing them the best of they have;
- Speak the truth in love to the betterment of others and not for personal benefit or advancement;
- Never betray a shared confidence entrusted to them by another;
- Follow the company Conflict Resolution Policy when in conflict or disagreement with any member of a personal or professional relationship;
- Refrain from sexual misconduct in all relationships and maintain a sexual lifestyle that is behaviorally consistent with biblical teachings;
- Honor with personal integrity all professional and personal obligations to family, vendors, clients, neighbors, and community.
The directors of New Stonemoor Academy, Inc are authorized to prioritize the above religious, ethical, and moral principles regardless of the impact on profit. Each director must verify in writing that they have reviewed this policy and agree to follow it. This policy shall be reviewed each year and updated as needed.